Online banking is available to Lesco's members. When you log-on to your online account, you are able to view pending transactions in real time. You can do online transfers between your different Lesco accounts. Members can also opt for e-statements which offer a quick, safe and environmentally friendly alternative to paper statements.
Directions to enroll in online banking:
- Click on Online Banking from the navigation bar.
- Click on Enrollment located on the blue navigation bar on the left.
- Enter your member number, which is your share (savings) account number._______________________
- Enter your primary pin, which is the last four digits of your social security number.
- Read the agreement, check the box and click "I Agree" at the bottom of the page.
- Enter a logon id of your choice, between 6 and 50 characters. Enter a security code (password), whatever you choose, and it must be at least eight characters (with at least 2 numbers).
- Complete, correct, and submit all required information.
- You will receive a thank you for enrolling on Virtual Branch. Click Logon from the left negation bar. Use the logon id that you chose and your security code.
- When you logon for the first time, you will be prompted to create a security phrase (you just type this once & it will appear each time that you logon) and to answer three security questions. If you experience any difficulty, please contact one of our Member Service Representatives.
- Be sure to click on the E-statement enrollment button when you are finished.
Online banking and E-statements are easy and convenient and allow you to manage your finances from home!